"There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see."
– Leonardo da Vinci
- Meet with an Event Coordinator to discuss your specific needs and plan/schedule your team building event.
- A Game Host and Technical Producer will be assigned to your game.
- You will receive a web conference link to distribute to your participants to access the game at your preferred date/time; no additional preparation is needed.
- Our Game Host will welcome your group upon arrival, introduce the storyline and explain how to play the game.
- The teams will then be sent to breakout rooms where they will decide on team roles and create a team name. Depending on the group’s size, teams can be randomly assigned or pre-assigned to fit a certain purpose, such as intact teams or ensuring a specific blend of participants.
- The team leader will share their screen, open their browser, and click on a gamelink to begin the game for everyone. The other members of the team will access their clues using a secondary web-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet, another computer or a second monitor.
- Teams compete against one another to correctly solve as many of the complex clues, puzzles and challenges as possible before time runs out! Players need to use their logical thinking, intelligence, dexterity and observation skills to successfully complete the mission. They gain points for correct answers and lose points for incorrect answers and for taking hints.
- After the timer ends, players return to the main room for a wrap-up of the storyline and the reveal of the leaderboard. An optional add-on is a facilitated debrief from an expert in individual and organizational leadership and performance.
- If you’d like, your group can stay on after for a meeting…or to socialize!